My Daily Blog Post 4

 As you all can see, all my blog posts will pretty much be me reflecting on what i’ve learned that day. Today i’m going to talk about American Lit and the interesting things that occurred in school today. For starters the power went out for like half an hour or so then on top of that somebody decided to spray fart spray all through the school. The smell was beyond disgusting. It’s always something at this school. Now that i’ve told you about that I can tell you about 4th period. Today we went over formal and informal language and took some notes. If you know anything about my fourth period then you know there was a few disagreements but overall a good lesson. I must say i’m excited about this semester. I’m sleepy now so blog you later <3.

Comments

  1. I like how it seems like everything within your post has it's own little introduction. As if catching someone up on what they missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that day was really hectic between the power going out and the spray situation. So far I think the formal and informal language lesson was my favorite because it was so simple.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twelve

Seventeen

Nineteen