My Daily Blog Post 2

Today’s blog post is to reflect on what we’ve learned today. Truthfully I could go on and on about what I learned in AP US History but instead i’ll tell you about what I learned in chemistry. Today we learned about dimensional analysis and it was very hard actually. A lot of moving parts and math which I didn’t know was apart of science. I also learned my last few orders to the century in ROTC which was quite the struggle honestly. I really only had 20 minutes to learn them and recite them in front of my BC without looking at the book. I did great of course and I got fitted for my uniform and soon i’ll be in my navy uniform every single Thursday of the school year. It’s all very exciting, however that’s all for today. Blog you later. You see what I did there.

Comments

  1. Hey, I learned my orders to the century too. I’m glad you are having a great days and good vibes .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twelve

Seventeen

Nineteen