My Daily Blog Post 3

 Today’s blog post is the same as yesterday’s. Reflecting on my day. I’m starting to this is really going to be a daily occurrence. So today I’m going to tell you about AP US History. Today we took lots and lots of notes, my fingers were hurting so bad. We learned about the first set of europeans that lived in America. We also learned about a lot of the Native Americans ways and how they lived and what they did before their home land was taken. Aside from the notes it was quite interesting. Same old same old in chemistry and ROTC. That’s all for now, blog you later.

Comments

  1. I took a lot of note on Ap history as well. Mr.Spence’s class isn’t as interactive as he made it out to be.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Twelve

Seventeen

Nineteen