My Daily Blog Post 6

So it’s Monday the slowest day of the week. I’ve been dreading it since i left school Friday. I really hate Monday’s but today wasn’t too bad; like in chemistry we did a really fun lab. It turned out so pretty, we were doing this trick where water spreads the ink from the marker. ROTC was same old same old. First period wasn’t it though, everyday we are writing down  pages and pages of notes and truth be told i’m getting fed up but there’s really nothing I can do. Anyways let’s talk more positive. I must fourth period today wasn’t too bad. I see some progress in the classroom energy wise. We learned quite a bit today and I kind of it. Still have some ways to go with the energy but with the right energy class can be great ! That’s all for tonight, blog you later <3.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twelve

Seventeen

Nineteen