My Daily Blog Post 9

 So reflecting on today is gonna be easy. Besides Friday I love Thursday and how calm they are. Today I went to my first period and thankfully we didn’t have to write any notes. I went to my second period which is chemistry and we had a easy day because half the class was at the senior meeting. Third period is ROTC, you guys know that was truly a piece of cake. There was a uniform inspection and I was excused because my uniform top is being altered. We went over ranks and I memorized them all so quickly. Fourth period is still on its winning streak kind of because today’s class wasn’t bad at all. The groups for our group assignment were presenting and they all did good. My group goes tomorrow;I hope we do well. That’s all, Blog you later <3.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twelve

Seventeen

Nineteen