My Daily Blog Post 25

 You know I took some time off, but now it’s game time bloggers! So unintentionally I haven’t been on here but I am back on my grind and ready to continue to tell my school life on here. Today was a great day for the most part. I had a good time in first period and second period was good. Speaking of second period I have a test in there tomorrow and oh lord I am not ready. I have a lot of studying to do tonight. Fourth period was pretty neutral, I learned some new stuff when it comes to reading poems and things of that nature. Great conversations in that class and I participated as much as I could. My grades could use a lot of improving but school life is great. Ready for a great week. Blog you later<33.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twelve

Seventeen

Nineteen