My Daily Blog Post 31

 So today is Tuesday my least favorite day of the week and on top of that it rained most of the day. First period was full of notes, typing and watching videos. Second period today stressed me OUT. Chemistry is definitely not as easy as I thought it would be. Its almost like if you miss more then 5 minutes of class, your behind by 3 lessons. 11th grade is getting harder and harder by the day. Third period was very cool today. I needed this break in between all these hard classes. I actually took the PFT(physical fitness test) today and failed but at least I know what I need to work on. Fourth period was not the best, the topic for the argument was absolute trash. I didn't get to finish my essay but its a work in progress. Tomorrow we are going to try again. My time is up but blog you later<3.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twelve

Seventeen

Nineteen