A time I had no fun at all

 A time I had no fun at all:  The most recent time I had no fun was when I was in New York for Thanksgiving. My mother and I don’t get along so I already knew that the trip was going to be very tense.  I really didn’t want to be there. It was honestly very cold and I hated every second that I was Outside. The second thing that made the trip so horrible was that my godmother kept eating my food which everyone knows that I hate. The last thing that made the trip even worse was when my grandmother gave me money to do whatever I wanted with it so I bought my friends some Christmas gifts. When my mother found out she returned all of the stuff even the things that were non-refundable behind my back and I didn’t find out until the day I was leaving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twelve

Seventeen

Nineteen