Blog Post #5

 So today I went to school and while in school I got Chick-Fil-A. I went to math class and it was a bit of a struggle. I struggled with picking up the techniques for square root. Second period we played Spanish jeopardy and my team won. WE ARE THE BEST!! Third period was chill, we took notes and learned about the same thing we’ve been learning all week. Midway through third period, I went to ROTC and get all that information. I went to lunch then fourth period. Fourth period I had a test and I got an A(90). We discussed the plans for next week and what we would be learning. My grade dropped four points and man oh man am I sad. It’s okay though, I won’t let it drop anymore. Time to enjoy my weekend, Blog you later<3.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twelve

Seventeen

Nineteen