Blog Post #9

So today I took a test in every period except fourth. The test in first period wasn’t too hard I just needed more time. the test in second period was easy and I definitely cheated, and the test in third had me racking my brain trying to figure out the answers which were right in front of me. In fourth period we watched scenes from movies and then we had to list some rhetorical devices and how they were used . I thought the Scarface movie was funny . The clip of Fences was very crazy. I didn't even know stuff like that happened back then. Personally I could never let that happened to me because I would never let a man stop me from accomplishing anything I want. I refuse to be held back by a dead weight man like the one the lady was dealing with in Fences.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twelve

Seventeen

Nineteen