Sixteen

 16. I knew my relationship was over when I lost interest. It started off well but as time went on we talked to each other less and less. I was also getting tired of her habits. Every time I called or texted her she was somewhere smoking or about to smoke. That really made me feel like she was a junkie and was not doing anything for herself. She also had severe mental health problems. She would always be somewhere fighting or about to kill herself. This caused me to stress constantly and I felt the need to check in on her at least once every 30 minutes. In the end, I cut her off because she went the whole week without texting me so I broke up with her through text. She had texted me back a few days after I sent the text she told me she was in jail for drugs and I knew I had made the right decision.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twelve

Seventeen

Nineteen